It‘s gonna be my summer!

We need your ideas!

This summer, go4peace will be on the european roads again! Tomáš from Czech Republic will go with young people to Bulgaria to join a camp for Roma and Sinti children. Ivan from Iceland has invited young people from Germany to renovate a small pastoral center together with our Icelandic friends. Meinolf will go with young internationals to meet the people in need in the valley of the Ahr, where the flood has destroyed many villages... All these small camps will unite every morning and every evening in web meetings to share our experiences.

And now it's up to YOU to bring your idea!
Do you have friends in another european countries? What would be your idea of a social activity in that country? It's also possible to start a social activity in your own area. What kind of commitment are you planning?

Send your idea and your questions until 31.03.2022 to Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!. If you are alone and want to join one of the camps / groups or if you need financial support for your activity / journey please contact us!

Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!  
Meinolf Wacker +49-172 5638432 

Frequently asked questions – FQRs

How old are the participants in the national and international camps?

° For national camps, young people aged 16-28 can participate.

° For national social activities, younger participants can be accepted on site - after consultation with the camp leader. The supervision of minors must be guaranteed.

° When travelling abroad, the minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 28 years. (camp leaders also older!).

What are the corona conditions in the countries?

° In the German camps, the 3-G rule applies (as of 22.12.2021): vaccinated, recovered, PCR-tested. The respective current Corona regulation applies.

° The camp management in the national and international camps is responsible for ensuring that the camp is run in accordance with the  camp in accordance with the Corona conditions in force in the countries. Possible quarantine times are to be taken into consideration in the planning.

How the arrival and departure will be organized?

° The organization of arrival and departure is in the responsibility of the respective national group /of the individual. Advice regarding the journey can be obtained from the go4peace-team in Germany.

What is the financial contribution of the participants?

° All participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation costs. In case of financial bottlenecks, the go4peace e.V. board will decide on financial support. - Costs for social actions on site will be covered - after consultation - with go4peace e.V. (enquiries should be sent to: Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein! ).

What travel documents are needed?

° For camps that take place in the EU, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania and Kosovo an identity card is required for participants of legal age.

How is insurance cover (health insurance, liability insurance) guaranteed?

° Each camp group in the different countries is obliged to provide insurance cover for the participants.

Do I need a health insurance certificate for abroad?

° Each participant is responsible for taking out his/her own health insurance abroad. In the case of underage participants, the responsibility has to be taken by their parents or legal guardians. For some countries, it is necessary to take out a special travel health insurance, which is required in the country where the camp takes place.

What standards are observed to protect the welfare of the child?

° All staff and persons in charge from the German groups are required to participate in a prevention training on child protection in Catholic youth work.

Who is responsible for the country camps?

° In each camp, one person is to be appointed as the main person in charge, who is to be in close contact with the general camp leader in Germany. In case of disputes, the instructions of the person responsible for the country must be followed.

Häufig gestellte Fragen - FQRs

Wie alt sind die Teilnehmer*innen in den nationalen und in den internationalen Camps?

° Bei nationalen Camps können Jugendliche von 16 – 28 Jahren teilnehmen.

° Bei nationalen Sozial-Aktivitäten können vor Ort – nach Absprache mit dem/der Camp Leiter*in vor Ort – auch jüngere Teilnehmende dabei sein. Die Aufsichtspflicht für Minderjährige ist zu gewährleisten.

° Bei Reisen ins Ausland ist das Mindestalter 18 Jahre und das Höchstalter 28 Jahre (Camp-Leitungen auch älter!).

Wie sind die Coronabedingungen in den Ländern?

° In den deutschen Camps gilt (Stand: 22.12.2021) die 3-G-Regel: geimpft, genesen, PCR-getestet. Es gilt die jeweilige aktuelle Corona-Regelung.

° Die Camp-Leitung in den nationalen und internationalen Camps ist verantwortlich, das  Camp gemäß den in den Ländern geltenden Corona-Bedingungen durchzuführen. Mögliche Quarantäne-Zeiten sind in der Planung in Betracht zu ziehen.

Wie geschieht die An- und Abreise?

° Die Organisation der An- und Abreise liegt in der Verantwortung der jeweiligen nationalen Gruppe / der jeweiligen Einzelperson. Eine Beratung bzgl. der Reise ist durch das go4peace-Team in Deutschland möglich.

Wie hoch ist die finanzielle Eigenleistung der Teilnehmer*innen?

° Alle Teilnehmenden sind für die Reise- und Unterbringungskosten selbst verantwortlich. Bei finanziellen Engpässen entscheidet – auf Nachfrage - der Vorstand des go4peace e.V. über finanzielle Unterstützung. – Kosten für Sozial-Aktionen vor Ort werden nach Rücksprache mit dem go4peace e.V. finanziell unterstützt, (Anfragen sind zu richten an: Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!).

Welche Reise-Dokumente braucht es?

° Für Camps, die im Raum der EU , in Bosnien und Herzegowina, in Albanien und dem Kosovo stattfinden, ist für volljährige Teilnehmende ein Personalausweis erforderlich.

Wie ist der Versicherungsschutz (Krankenversicherung, Haftpflicht) gewährleistet?

° Jede Camp-Gruppe in den verschiedenen Ländern ist dazu verpflichtet, Versicherungs-Schutz für die Camp-Teilnehmenden zu gewährleisten.

Braucht man einen Auslandskrankenschein?

° Jede/r Teilnehmende ist verantwortlich, eine eigene Auslandskrankenversicherung abzuschließen. Bei minderjährigen Teilnehmenden liegt die Verantwortung bei den Erziehungsberechtigten. Für einige Länder ist es notwendig, eine besondere Reisekranken-Versicherung abzuschließen, die im Land, in dem das Camp stattfindet, erforderlich ist.

Welche Standards werden zum Schutz des Kindeswohls eingehalten?

° Alle Mitarbeitenden und Verantwortlichen aus den deutschen Gruppen sind gehalten, an einer Präventions-Schulung zum Kinderschutz in der katholischen Jugendarbeit teilzunehmen.

Bei wem liegt die Verantwortung für die Ländercamps?

° In jedem Camp ist eine Person als Hauptverantwortliche zu benennen, die in engem Kontakt mit der Gesamt-Camp-Leitung in Deutschland steht. In strittigen Fragen ist den Weisungen des/der Länderverantwortlichen Folge zu leisten.

© All rights reserved. go4peace 2021

Diese Seite befindet sich noch im Aufbau!


Meinolf Wacker
Kirchplatz 7
59174 Kamen

Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!